Saturday, March 10, 2012

What A Bunch of Creeping Creepers

So today was yet another day of cleaning, homework, and laundry.
Although it was a little better because I got to spend some time with my husband :)
He woke up and couldn't fall back asleep so we ate some lunch together, watched V for Vendetta, had some serious and much needed cuddling time, then went for a walk together.
Then of course he went back to sleep.
Overall it was a good day!
However.. There comes that point in the day when I get bored.
So to fill that void of boredom I went on to a fun website called
randomcreepyguy.com
All of the pictures that I'm going to be posting on my blog came from that wonderful website.
I have to say that I found some of these enjoyable and others were not so much.
I choose some of my favorites to add and I hope some of them make you laugh too!
Please be warned that I may try to make a little bit of my own humor by adding captions at the bottom of what I think should be said.

Bear with me, I understand I'm not a comedian, although I tend to make myself laugh quite a bit.



If the fact that shes hiding behind the plants watching you isnt creepy enough, try looking into those soulless eyes.


If I was the one taking this picture and I looked at it to see how it turned out...
I don't think I would ever look at my cat the same way again.
Or be alone in a room with it.


Well that guy's a little old to be here.
.... Wait....
Is he naked!?
0.o


Mr. Clean meets Smurf... ?


Johnny was the weird kid down the street so the guys never invited him to hang out.
Little did they know..
Johnny always invited himself.


I'm not sure which is worse, the look on the girls face in the background, or the fact that I have no idea what that girl is dressed up as.
A banana?.. A chicken.??


I have nothing to say about this one other than the fact that the look on his face makes him a complete creeper.


Man or woman?
There's long hair, but facial hair.
.............


Nothing says a perfect wedding day like:
An old man standing in his tighties with his leg propped up on a rock.
Maybe he's trying to get a.. "better view."
Perhaps he's trying to persuade the bride that she could have something better than her groom-to-be.


Little did they know, that clown had been following them around all night.



I thought elves were supposed to be Santas happy little helpers.
This elf looks more like a minion about to take over the workshop.


And if you look to the left you will see the rare and terrifying Bar Troll.
Don't get to close though, they get a little violent if they feel threatened or provoked.
Also, please refrain from pictures because the flashes may cause it to go into a craze.


"Its so dark in here I can hardly see anything! I'm gonna hold my eye open while you take a picture so the flash bright flash doesnt make me blink."
............


*Warning-Seeing something like this at such a young age might scar you from birthdays permanently.*
Please child, for the love of everything good, do not turn to your right.


This wouldnt be that bad of a picture... If that guy didnt have that look on his face.


Is it just me or does Aunt Marsha look like she's not feeling so well.. ?
Maybe we should take her to lie down, far away from sharp objects and small children.


Little do they know, this guy isn't dressed up for Halloween.


It's not very intimidating if you go deer hunting and there's a deer wanting revenge in the background.. But for some reason, I think revenge by bear would be a little worse.


Little Esther just sits in the background waiting for the right moment.


Everyone's partying and having a great time!
.. .....Wait.... ..
Is he holding a gun!?
This sith just got real.


Seth had very explicit instructions to watch his little sister Cindy all night to make sure nothing happened.
Cindy and her date were unaware of this and didnt find out until looking at the pictures later the next day.


I'm really not sure if the guy lurking in the top right corner is creepier than the guy in the picture on the left...


Maybe if she was smiling it wouldnt be quite as creepy...
Nope.. Pale face, dark eyes, red lips.
That in and of itself is pretty darn creepy.



Well I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did.
It's great to know that there are so many weirdo's out there.
Lets just hope we dont end up with a creeper photo of our own!

No comments:

Post a Comment