Friday, March 9, 2012

A Little Pregnancy Humor To Brighten Up My Day

So its been a month since I've last posted..
I find it hard to keep my blog updated when I know that no one really reads it anyway.
But I'm bored.
I cleaned, I've worked on the laundry, I did a little bit of homework, I played on facebook, I worked on baby shower invitations, and I even got around to working on packing some of my hospital baby bag.
Needless to say, I've run out of things to do.
Now I have to admit that the weather is SO beautiful today and I really should go for a walk again, but I really don't like walking alone :(
If my husband actually worked in the day time like a normal person then I'd be able to drag him out there with me.
Since this is not the case...
I think I'm going to find random funny pregnancy pictures on the Internet so that I can post them to my blog and make comments.
This should take up a fairly decent chunk of my day.
At least I can only hope :)

Well here it goes:

This has happened... :) Baby will definitely fit into our family with what she likes.

I've had this moment so much more often then I'd like to admit!



Okay so I think this is really funny...
Granted, there is an explanation and this woman stayed faithful to her husband, but some things are just pretty funny when you don't know all the facts.
This is what the caption underneath the picture said:

Not so much of a pregnancy fail anymore.. But still funny :)

Okay so I understand that I'm WAY past Valentines Day with these ones, but I couldnt help myself, they made me laugh :)


How ridiculously romantic :)


I'm Pretty sure this is how I feel most days, for most activities..


Lol.. I dont make grunting noises, but I do have a hard time getting up... From anything.


Just another one that made me laugh :)
Yes, our baby would actually be gift enough for me...
But it would also me nice if our baby had a father to raise it :)

So... Some of you (if this is even being read) won't think that these are all that funny, but being pregnant, I'd like to speak a little on the behalf of other pregnant women and say that we have all felt these things at one point or another and that in itself is what makes it funny. They're the things in pregnancy that no matter how much you try to deny them, like having a hard time getting off the couch, you still do.






3 comments:

  1. Just so you know I read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your bloggy and laugh regularly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me happy to know some people read my blog :) It makes it feel a little more meaningful to post things!

    ReplyDelete